In a legal sense, this agreement (agreement) is an agreement of two or more parties, aimed at establishing, changing or terminating civil rights and obligations and is executed in electronic form.
This Agreement is a public agreement - an offer (offer) of the online store at the Internet address www.myvinyl.com.ua (hereinafter - the Agreement).
The moment of the Buyer's full and unconditional acceptance of the seller’s proposal to conclude an offer contract (acceptance of the offer) is considered the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order on the terms of this contract.
The text of the contract - the offer (hereinafter - the Contract) is located at: www.myvinyl.com.ua and is publicly available.
The terms of this agreement regulate the relationship between the Internet shop of the Seller, the user, the Buyer and are governed by the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights” No. 1023-XII dated May 12, 1991, the Rules of Retail Non-Food Products approved by order of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine No. 104 dated April 19, 2007 of the year, the norms of the Civil Code of Ukraine and the provisions of the legislation of Ukraine governing the legal relations specified in this transaction:
DEFINITIONS AND TERMS:
- Website - a website owned by the Website Owner and has an Internet address www.myvinyl.com.ua, through which the User has the opportunity to purchase the desired product.
- User (you) - an individual, a resident of Ukraine who has reached the age of 18, has full legal capacity, that uses this website and / or its individual tools, which has agreed to the terms of the Public Offer and has fulfilled all of its conditions described below. Or another person legally staying on the territory of Ukraine and having the necessary amount of rights to make purchases. Either a person who is not a resident of Ukraine, who makes a purchase from outside Ukraine.
- Buyer - A user who has made a purchase on the site www.myvinyl.com.ua.
- Site Administration - the administration of the online store www.myvinyl.com.ua, Individual Entrepreneur, or another person entitled under the relevant agreements with the site owner.
- Agreement - this public offer, including all of its terms.
- Seller - a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur, posting on the Site information about goods sold and / or services. The seller can be either the Administration or any person to whom the Administration has granted the right to post information about the product and / or service. The name of the Seller is indicated in the documents for the transfer of goods to the Buyer (acceptance certificate, expenditure invoice, sales receipt, fiscal receipt, etc., confirming the fact of the transfer of goods to the Buyer).
- Goods - goods, services, other tangible and intangible objects, information about which is posted on the Site.
- Order - a user’s request through the Site and / or using a call to the hotline to the Seller with a request to sell the goods, as well as a set of goods specified in the user's order.
- Payer - the person making the payment for the order of the user.
- Recipient - a person indicated by the Payer in the order form as a person and authorized by the Payer to receive the goods. Unless otherwise specified in the Order form, the Beneficiary is the Payer.
- Offer - information about the product posted by the Seller on the Website, which include information about the product, its price, methods of payment and delivery, information about discounts and promotional offers for the goods, as well as other conditions for purchasing goods. The conditions of the offers placed on the Website are established by the Seller. The offer is information about the possible conditions for the purchase of goods.
- Parties - Seller, Buyer, User.
- SUBJECT AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT
1.11. Delivery of goods is carried out:
- company (s) carrier (s):
- “Nova Poshta” by means of self-pickup by the Buyer from the carrier’s section specified in the order.
- “Intime” by the Customer’s pickup from the carrier’s section specified in the order.
- “Ukr Poshta” by the customer Pickup from the carrier’s section specified in the order.
- “Delivery” by the Buyer by self-pickup from the carrier’s section specified in the order.
- “Autolux” by means of self-pickup by the Buyer from the carrier’s section specified in the order.
- “Meest express” by the Buyer shipment at own expense from the carrier’s section specified in the order.
- By Buyer pickup from a retail store at the appropriate address (Seller’s shop or Seller’s dealer partners):
Please check by phone..
If in the settlement there are no branches of the carrier’s company or a retailer of the Seller, the User has the right to choose the nearest settlement for the delivery, in which the branches of the carrier’s company or the Seller’s are represented. Delivery of the goods purchased by the User is carried out at the expense of the Buyer.
If it is impossible to get an order by any of the above,
Addresses of the offices of the company carriers can be seen at the following Internet addresses:
- Nova Poshta - https://novaposhta.ua/ru/office;
- Intime - http://www.intime.ua/representations/;
- Ukrposhta - http://ukrposhta.ua/maprmy.php;
- Delivery - http://www.delivery-auto.com/ru-ru/Representatives/RepresentativesList;
- Autolux - http://autolux.ua/representatives/;
- Meest-Express - https://meest-express.com.ua/ru/branches.
The seller does not deliver to the occupied territories of Ukraine (Crimea, part of the territory of Lugansk and Donetsk regions, in accordance with the boundaries established by the state authorities of Ukraine in official documents), as well as other localities that are not provided with the company’s (and) carrier’s offices ). Users agree that the cost of goods / services of the Seller placed on the website may increase without prior notice.
1.12. The moment of receipt by the Recipient of the signature of the Recipient by the Recipient confirming the fact of acceptance of the goods ordered by the User (waybill, transfer and acceptance act, transfer declaration, waybill, etc.) or the actual receipt of the Goods by the Recipient and his actions about taking the goods. Before sending the goods are checked and insured for the full cost. Upon receipt of the goods, the Recipient undertakes to check the goods for damages, as well as the availability of a set of necessary documents (sales receipt, warranty card, transfer and acceptance act) and in case of problems on the spot, make a complaint to the delivery service. Seller is not responsible for the actions of the carrier company.
1.13. When accepting (accepting) the seller’s offer, the User consents to receive information about the product via remote communication. Signed on the documents confirming the acceptance of the goods and / or the actual acceptance of the goods, means that the Recipient received all the necessary information (information) about the product prior to its acceptance.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
2.1. As a user of the site, you guarantee not to take any action that violates the laws of Ukraine, international law and actions that may disrupt the normal functioning of the site.
2.2. The user must inform the Site Administration in a timely manner of unauthorized access to the user's personal page by third parties. To inform the user must contact the support service for contacts listed on the Site.
2.3. The user consents to the use and processing of personal data of the user in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
2.4. By accepting the terms of the User Agreement, the User also confirms that the policy of confidentiality of the site (annex to this Agreement No. 1), as well as the terms of this Agreement, is acquainted and agrees with the Policy.
2.5. By accepting the terms of the User Agreement (User Agreement), the User confirms that he is legally and legally capable, and also he has no limitations in capacity.
2.6. Comments and other entries of the User on the Site should not contradict the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and generally accepted standards of morality and ethics.
2.7. Responsibility for money transfers made by Payers lies entirely with banks and payment systems whose services the User decides to use when making payments. The seller does not assume responsibility for the actions of the processing centers.
2.8. The site owner is not responsible for the performance of the equipment on which the site is located, the availability of the site, the operation of data transmission channels and other technical means for users to access the Site.
2.9. The seller is not responsible for the actions of the carrier, including the timing of transportation by the carrier, as well as for the safety of delivery.
2.10. Responsibility of the seller when changing the conditions for the sale of goods is limited by the right of the recipient (User, Payer) to refuse to purchase the goods and to demand the return of money paid for it (if paid).
2.11. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data specified in the Order Form. In case incorrect, inaccurate and / or incorrect indication of data in the order resulted in additional expenses of the seller connected with delivery of the goods to the wrong address or delivery of goods incorrect to the Recipient, all losses and expenses associated with this are borne by the user. The seller has the right to withhold the amount of such losses or expenses from the amounts paid as payment for the goods. The user is obliged to provide about himself all the necessary information for the implementation of electronic transactions.
- OTHER CONDITIONS
3.1. The user has the right to appoint a third party to be the recipient of the goods. In this case, the Recipient is obliged to indicate in the Order form the data necessary to identify the recipient and deliver the goods to him. On the relations of the parties, in this case, the provisions of Art. 636 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
3.2. All possible disputes and contradictions arising between the Parties under this Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine solely at the place of registration of the Site Owner and / or seller. The recognition by the court of any provision of this Agreement as invalid does not invalidate the validity of the Agreement in the remaining part and does not remove from the user of the site the obligations assumed during registration.
3.3. All rights to the Site as a whole and to the use of the network address (domain name) www.myvinyl.com.ua belong to the Site Owner.
3.4. The User agrees that after going through the registration procedure on the Site, the Site Administration and / or the Seller will send an email to the users email address and / or a message, including advertising. At the same time, the Site undertakes not to transfer the address, as well as any other information about the Users to third parties. The user has the right to refuse such mailing on their own.
3.5. By specifying a mobile phone number in the Cabinet, the User automatically agrees to receive SMS messages from the site, including advertising. If there is an intention to stop the distribution of this kind, the User should contact the technical support of the site.
3.6. The user is prohibited to post user content that is prohibited by applicable law and / or contrary to the moral and ethical standards of society.
3.7. When placing an Order on the Website, the User voluntarily gives his consent to the Website Administration for the collection and processing (accumulation, storage, adaptation, restoration, use, distribution, destruction) of the personal data specified by him, namely: last name, first name, patronymic, e-mail, telephone, address, in order to ensure relations in the sphere of sale and purchase, relations in the sphere of consumer rights protection in the field of advertising and marketing research, and also gives its consent to the transfer (dissemination) of its transport data, freight forwarding and courier organizations, other third parties (without limitation) at the discretion of the Administration site. This provision is valid for 5 years from the date of the last order on the site.
3.8. User has read and agree to the terms of this agreement.
- TERM AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
4.1. This Agreement enters into force from the moment the Buyer offers (filling out Orders for goods and putting a tick in the appropriate field when placing an order for goods) and is valid until the parties fully fulfill their obligations, except in cases of early termination.
4.2. Before the expiration of the term of this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties.
4.3. The Parties have the right to terminate this Agreement unilaterally, in the event of a failure of one of the parties to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in the cases provided for by this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
- BANKING DETAILS SELLERS ADDRESS
To the agreement of the offer from the site www.myvinyl.com.ua
Receiving personal information
The User may visit the Website and not disclose his personal data, but in some cases, when the User decided to obtain some information, use the services or purchase Products on the Website, the Website requests the User’s personal information.
The Website is entitled to request the User the following information: name and surname, name of the company he represents (if any), postal address, telephone number, email address, as well as financial and other information that is listed on the Website.
Use and disclosure of personal information
The Website uses the User’s personal information to provide services and Products, resolve disputes and troubleshoot, improve usability and improve the Website, inform about new services and Products. By registering on the Website, the User automatically agrees to receive information from the Website about the services provided and / or the Products sold, as well as other information.
The website does not sell to anyone and does not disclose personal information about the User. The website has the right to disclose and transfer personal information to third parties only if it is required by current Ukrainian or international law and / or authorities in compliance with the legal procedure.
View and edit personal information
The Website provides the User registered on the Website with the opportunity at any time to view and edit their personal information. In order to edit personal information, the User must log into his personal account on the corresponding page of the Website.
Links to other websites
The Website contains links to third-party websites, while we do not control these websites and their privacy policies, placing them on our Website solely for informational purposes, without forcing the User to view them. We encourage the User to carefully review their privacy policies before submitting their personal information on these websites.
The website takes appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User’s personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. However, the method of transmitting information and the method of storing it on the Internet cannot be completely secure, therefore the Website does not guarantee the absolute security of personal information.
The website reserves the right to change the terms of the Policy. In the event of changes, we post all additions and changes to the Policy on the Website. Upon further use of services and or purchase of Products from our Website, the User agrees to the new terms of the Policy automatically.